[VSP-0] Addressing Co-founder Rage Quit and Hostile RFV Attempt - A Response to VSP-1 and VSP-2

It seems that you yourself joined 30 minutes ago, and have since provided no real tangible value or incremental improvements to the proposals set forth other than criticise recent buyers who simply bought from the LP provided by VSTA protocol, below backing defined by the treasury which is governed by the VSTA token.

May I remind you that you are invested in crypto, a hyper-capitalist market. Its unclear where you are getting these borderline communist ideas from, perhaps LaLaLand, but no you do not deserve to be placed higher up the cap-table nor should anyone else have priority in outcome or influence from the process based on the length of time they held their tokens. But if you’ve truly believed in the protocol, and Mikey’s execution, I believe your holdings will be large enough.

The principle is 1 VSTA token = 1 Vote = 100% of backing

That is extraction of value and that value could and should be given to runway, long term vsta holders, angels and way more groups long long time before its given to people who bought this week.

Recent buyers are taking governance risk, execution risk and so forth. This is by no means a free-arbitrage trade as I have mentioned ad nauseum and we shouldn’t treat it as such. But more importantly, and it would be great if you could understand this, each VSTA token had already been issued well before this news came out. The only value transfer that occurred this past week, therefore, is between prior holders who sold below backing, and new holders who bought below backing. The treasury still owes each token $0.5 at the very least

If you are angry that certain people bought I suggest you either be angry at incompetent leadership who let the token trade under-backing for an extensive period of time OR I would suggest practicsing self-awareness and review why you yourself did not buy more of the token under backing.

As previously explained here, this is by no means a risk-free arbitrage trade. The LP is live which implicitly means that the protocol welcomes new holders and owners. Also, let me reiterate for the third time why you are unequivocally wrong:

1. Buyers have given prior holders significant convenience by allowing them to sell at close to intrinsic value . There are still people vesting and selling right now on the market at the expense of recent buyers. see: Address 0xd7d9b4f521640cfefb4279ebca256ae8cdf97e55 | Arbiscan

2. There is ambiguity inherent in VSP1 and VSP2 proposals as well as the rift in the team means that buyers are currently taking commensurate governance risk, execution risk and so forth. This is by no means a free-arbitrage trade and we shouldn’t treat it as such

3. These tokens were dumped below book-value by other holders. The transfer of value is from a prior holder, to a new more recent and more governance engageed buyer, not mercenary by any metric. The treausry has not made a loss that token has already been issued and that token is backed by $0.5. So again, why should recent buyers be rugged?

strange this sentence language is the same what we see on all rfv target forums if you are long time holder! can you sign some on chain message to prove that?

And no, I don’t think sunshineplaza should sign any message or doxx himself to satisfy you. This is completely outlandish.

Feel free to DM me or @ me on discord to discuss this matter further.

2 Likes